|Standard Barrier: PE/VMPET/PE+PE|
|High Barrier: Evoh(COEX)+pe|
|Industrial use||Food: Vinegar,Condimentsd,Sauces,Edible oil,Liquid egg,Jam
Beuerage: Coffee&Tea,Dairy&Milk,Juice,Smoothies, Spirits, Water,Wine,Soft drinks.
Non-food: Agricaltural chemicals,Automotive fluids,Beautye&Personal care,Cleanip,Chemicals.
|Quality warranty||24 months|
|Temperature||-20 ° C ~ +95° C|
|Feature||1.Excellent barrier performance for liquid food
2.Environmentally low carbon effectiveness, fully compliant with new
3.Cost-effective solution compared to traditional packaging such as can,
4.Compliant with food packaging regulations
5.Re-closable with cap
6.Reduce packaging and transportation cost, easy storage
7.Strong sealing strength, non-breakage, non leakage
8.Eco-friendly materials & Moisture proof, protect from light, gas barrier
|Sample lead time||1-5days|
|Production lead time||15days|
|Sanitary requirements||BPA free|
|Key advantages||1.The bag and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pack is opened.
2. Bag-in-Box packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs.
3. Each bag is specifically constructed to preserve the exact liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside.
4.Environmentally friendly – lower carbon footprint than plastic or glass alternatives
1. Edible oil is easy to deteriorate, because the oil will automatically oxidize. Oil oxidation will produce a large amount of toxic oxidative decomposition substances. Long-term consumption of degraded oil can cause cell failure and induce many diseases. The formation of peroxides after the oil oxidizes can cause rancidity and produce an unpleasant odor. The rancidity of oil is not as easy to attract people’s attention as the spoilage and mold of food. When we smell the peculiar smell, the peroxide content of the fat has greatly exceeded the value of the national standard.
2. Edible oil is usually packaged in PET bottles. After the bottle is opened, the oil will be in contact with air for a long time and deteriorate if it is not used for a long time. The advantage of the valve design of the bag-in-box is that the remaining edible oil in the bag cannot be touched to the outside air.
3. The PET bottle occupies a relatively large volume during transportation and storage, the weight and volume of the bag-in-box are smaller, and it is more environmentally friendly.