|High Barrier: Evoh(COEX)+pe|
|Industrial use||Food: Vinegar,Condimentsd,Sauces,Edible oil,Liquid egg,Jam
Beuerage: Coffee&Tea,Dairy&Milk,Juice,Smoothies, Spirits, Water,Wine,Soft drinks.
Non-food: Agricaltural chemicals,Automotive fluids,Beautye&Personal care,Cleanip,Chemicals.
|Quality warranty||24 months|
|Temperature||-20 ° C ~ +95° C|
|Feature||1.Excellent barrier performance for liquid food
2.Environmentally low carbon effectiveness, fully compliant with new
3.Cost-effective solution compared to traditional packaging such as can,
4.Compliant with food packaging regulations
5.Re-closable with cap
6.Reduce packaging and transportation cost, easy storage
7.Strong sealing strength, non-breakage, non leakage
8.Eco-friendly materials & Moisture proof, protect from light, gas barrier
|Sample lead time||1-5days|
|Production lead time||15days|
|Sanitary requirements||BPA free|
|Key advantages||1.The bag and tap work together to prolong the shelf life before and after the pack is opened.
2. Bag-in-Box packaging is supplied flat to maximise storage space and minimise transport costs.
3. Each bag is specifically constructed to preserve the exact liquid inside, ensuring the contents stay uncontaminated by the air outside.
4.Environmentally friendly – lower carbon footprint than plastic or glass alternatives
1. The liquid egg cannot be left for a long time at room temperature or when the weather is relatively warm. Because the liquid egg is rich in protein and other nutrients, the nutrients are easy to breed bacteria. Placed in the container for a long time, many bacteria will grow in it, and the nutrient value liquid is easy to lose.
2. The bag-in-box is sterilized by irradiation, and the inside of the bag is completely sterile. The liquid egg is sterilized during processing, and then the liquid egg can be filled into the bag with a filling machine. The bag can effectively block the air and the liquid egg Achieve long-term preservation.
3. The material of the bag-in-box can be very suitable for liquid egg. The polyethylene film is very soft and can withstand the low temperature freezing of liquid egg, and it can be packaged in a carton